You’ve been dreaming of the perfect wedding for years, and now it’s finally time to plan it. No matter how carefully you plan your wedding, there are things beyond your control that can go wrong.
What if your wedding reception venue goes out of business a month before the wedding, you lose your deposit, and have to find a new venue? Or, what if a hurricane postpones your big day? A wedding is an investment, and like any investment, you want to make sure it’s protected.
All wedding insurance policies are different, but it can cover a variety of situations, such as:
- Repair or replacement costs if the bride’s dress or groom’s tuxedo is lost or damaged
- Reimbursement of deposits if a vendor goes out of business, declares bankruptcy before the wedding or fails to show up
- Repair or replacement costs if the bride or groom’s wedding bands are lost or damaged
- Reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses if severe weather, such as a hurricane, forces you to postpone your wedding
- Reimbursement if the bride or groom is unexpectedly called to active duty
Connect With Us